Now that you have your perfect Christmas party outfit planned it’s time to add some accessories. Go get your hair did, girl! Or keep it simple and just add some flair to your hair. A party is the perfect time to take that extra step and go beyond the basics of just jewelry. Try adding something different to your hair like a pin or headband… something that adds a little bit more sparkle or excitement to your look. Remember, it’s a party, and it’s ok to have fun!
Here are three accessory looks I love.
- Headbands: This is the easiest choice of accessories for your hair and there are so many different options to choose from. As I stated in my previous post, I am really into bows right now. I think a headband with a small bow is so cute and feminine, and is the perfect way to complete your holiday look… by literally putting a bow on top! Or you can keep it simple with a flat band in a solid color or pattern. Or how about something with a little sparkle on it?
- Pins & Clips: They’re the perfect accessory for some added bling-bling! Go glam with a rhinestone pin, try something vintage, or add a sweet, girly touch with a flower or bow.
- Feathers: Ok, this is one trend that I have chosen to admire from afar, but I still think they are oh so fun and funky. And a party or girls night out is about the only occasion I’d be brave enough to sport one. Have a look at some of these festive feathers.
What are some hair accessories that you love? Happy Holidays!
- Holiday Party Looks (goodgirlsinc.wordpress.com)
- 12 Holiday Hair Accessories For Under $50 (hellobeautiful.com)