Christmas came early for me when I checked my email on Monday to find (very much to my surprise) that my blog has been nominated for the Versatile Blogger award by a fellow WordPress blogger (THANK YOU twomuffinsinanoven)! What a huge boost for me. First, this confirms that someone (other than myself, and my close friends and family) have actually read my blog. And second, it encourages me by letting me know people find what I have to say interesting and well, versatile!
The rules for accepting this award are:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination
- Share 7 random things about yourself
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Add the Versatile Blog Award logo on your blog post.
There are a lot of blogs that I find inspiring, humorous, informative and just plain entertaining. But I can only nominate 15, so here they are:
- Music Candy
- Indulge – Travel, Adventure, & New Experiences
- The Jackie Blog
- My Stylistic Life
- One Crazy Bible
- Did You See That One?
- The Middlest Sister
- Mary at the Movies
- Life, laughs, love, and the things in-between
- Elephant Eats
- Salted Chocolate
And finally, here are 7 random facts about yours truly:
- My best friend in the whole world, Cassie, is the one who inspired me to start a blog. She has her own blog, Because I Saw It On Pinterest, and guest posts on Good Girls Inc regularly. She’s quite crafty, y’all!
- My husband and I have two cats, Flake and Gus, and both were strays that we found in our backyard. They are our children.
- My favorite place in the entire world is Gatlinburg, TN and my husband and I will be spending New Years there. I can not wait to breathe in some fresh mountain air!
- This one kind of goes along with #3, but I am a HUGE Dolly Parton fan. She has her own theme park near Gatlinburg called Dollywood, and it truly is the happiest place on earth. To me, at least. 🙂
- I have lots of hobbies, but my biggest passion is photography. I’ve been shooting for fun for the past 15 years, and also take portraits for my close friends.
- I’m a big fan of cheesy, soft-rock, love songs. What can I say…Lionel and Celine just melt my heart.
- I am a couponer. I clip from the paper and print them out online. Some weeks, our meal plans depend on what coupons I can use. I think my biggest savings on weekly groceries was around $80! That’s a lot of dough!
Again, thank you to twomuffinsinanoven! What a wonderful thing to do for a fellow blogger!